Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lies, Lies, Lies


On September this year, I spoke with the Mechanic. The first 6 months I
took care of the rent and kept a job while he was getting fired left and
right form jobs. I told the Mechanic, I want my rent paid or you have to
move out. He made a big fuss about it, he said that he finally found a
job that will keep him and they are not afraid of working him.

That lasted a month.

He started working at CinRem, again, and after working two days, he was
told the machines were broken and that because he is the one with least
seniority he had to stay back.

That lasted two weeks.

When I confronted him about the rent, he was told at the leasing office
supposedly that they would work with him for cleaning some of the
apartments that are vacant to get caught up with rent.

That lasted another two weeks.

He was hired by an independent contractor to work welding. Yesterday we
went to his team leader's house. Team leader gave him advice for what
looked like he is not doing and he needed to do better.

And he was telling me he was doing great.

On Sunday, I am looking for an specific letter and I come across this
pink slip saying that I have to be in court on the 30th. He said I don't
have to be and he has everything taken care of. I called the number and
ask what's up. It was a lawyer's office and they just wanted me out of
the house and wanted the money.
He never told me anything about it, just that everything is taken care
off.

So I am facing eviction, and I have until the 12 to move out and I have
to come with 2200 so it won't show on my credit. Not to mention looking
for another place to live. Hooking up electric, water, xfer my phone.
And finding a way that I can move all my stuff . . .

And he is not telling me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home