Monday, December 11, 2006

The Farmers' Dog

Well, So Cletus is dead. Finally the engine died on me. I was driving on the way back to work and the car started to rattle and died on me. Cletus has been down for a month now and the only way to fix it is literally doing the car as a total. the car is not even worth 1k dollars and an engine will cost close to 2k if you want something that won't die / kill you.
So soon to be ex hubby was in the search of getting a new car. He said he didn't want to pay more than 250.00 a month for a car. But here he is, driving a mother fucking lincoln. Looks nice on the outside and to rub it on my face he said he doens't want to risk it, so because of that, I am not driving it. I guess it comes with the perks if getting a divorce. Apparently he was right. I am the reason of his debt, his problems, his sickness, is all me. All he did was set me free and he got a new car, apparently he is saving money. He is doing much better without me. Apparently I was the reason of his problems. I wonder if this man would have had a better fate if he never hooked up with me. Heaven knows if he would have been the next CEO of freaking Bill Heard but I was on the way, always nagging and bitching because he wasn't making enough money. What if I would've stood by him? I guess I'll never find out

I became what I dreaded and made fun of: The farmers' dog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home