Sunday, February 25, 2007

At Peace ( Continued )

The Mechanic and I finally found our own place. We have a 3B/2B very comfortable. Because of furniture arragements, we don't have my child with me yet. That's the hardest part.

Don't get me wrong, I get my ugly sleep, specially when The Mechanic wants to pull an all nighter on me. But I miss the fact of her waking me up saying "I'm hungry", "Mami, I want huevito".

Last time she came over, I was washing her hair, and I discovered a colony of lice on her hair. It results that there's a dog in the house and sometimes, this outside dog comes inside the house and brings whatever it has on him. We washed her hair with the Rid Shampoo ( task that she hated with a passion ) and got rid of most of them. This could've been avoided if I had her with me.

This is the freedom is not free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home