At Peace
Hubby is in Illinois visiting his mother. I’ve just called home and even the owner is rested. The kids are with him. There’s peace in the household. Sad to say, my kids are not there. I got up this morning without “I’m hungry” thing of my daughter. Or the hollering and screaming of my son when he gets excited. Or my daughter trying to wake up the mechanic. I think this is the other face of separation. When the matrimony dissolves and there are kids in between.
It broke my heart a little bit seeing my daughter taking off with her father and without me being on the front seat. I gave her kisses on her face, but I felt it wasn’t enough. She was sleeping away, in a perfect world with perfect parents who do not call each other bitch and ho. No more I do more than what you do, I pay for this, I pay for that and you are not doing anything, you can’t clean, you can’t cook. At least for a week.
At Ease, but freedom is not free.
It broke my heart a little bit seeing my daughter taking off with her father and without me being on the front seat. I gave her kisses on her face, but I felt it wasn’t enough. She was sleeping away, in a perfect world with perfect parents who do not call each other bitch and ho. No more I do more than what you do, I pay for this, I pay for that and you are not doing anything, you can’t clean, you can’t cook. At least for a week.
At Ease, but freedom is not free.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home