What You Reap is what you sow
So since she was a baby, my child had problems with her teeth. She felll on her face too many times trying to learn how to walk and since her teeth became before she could walk, her front teeth look really bad.
Her father decided to take her to the dentist and the dentist removed all her front teeth, from where she had to come back next week to have the gums sealed. This second part is something I didn't know.
Per the divorce decree, everything that is higher than 50.00 is considered a major expense and it has to be divided in half. I had to come with 175.00 but because of the court procedures and an arrest I had on my divorce date ( everything clarified, I wasn't supposed to be arrested on the first place ) I couldn't come with the money.
The Mechanic was supposed to pay rent the month of september and the month of october. Well, he hasn't. He supposedly said he put the money in savings but since is a pay card, you cannot take any money out of savings until you accumulate. This is when he was working for the gas station. He managed to get fired from there and then he started working shipping and receiving, which he quit ( or was fired and never told me ) and now he is welding, something he said he enjoys so much ( let's see for how long ). For all that time I've been supporting the family struggling to make ends meet.
The psychic, is very upset with The Mechanic because of his forthgoings. Not able to keep a job and help out with the bills. Everytime this happens, he is taking food of my children's mouth. The psychic is upset because he is just feeding lies to everyone. And now he could be telling me the truth, but how would I know? The Mechanic was wondering was wondering why is he so mad and what can he do to fix the issue. All I told him is "what you reap is what you sow" . . .
Her father decided to take her to the dentist and the dentist removed all her front teeth, from where she had to come back next week to have the gums sealed. This second part is something I didn't know.
Per the divorce decree, everything that is higher than 50.00 is considered a major expense and it has to be divided in half. I had to come with 175.00 but because of the court procedures and an arrest I had on my divorce date ( everything clarified, I wasn't supposed to be arrested on the first place ) I couldn't come with the money.
The Mechanic was supposed to pay rent the month of september and the month of october. Well, he hasn't. He supposedly said he put the money in savings but since is a pay card, you cannot take any money out of savings until you accumulate. This is when he was working for the gas station. He managed to get fired from there and then he started working shipping and receiving, which he quit ( or was fired and never told me ) and now he is welding, something he said he enjoys so much ( let's see for how long ). For all that time I've been supporting the family struggling to make ends meet.
The psychic, is very upset with The Mechanic because of his forthgoings. Not able to keep a job and help out with the bills. Everytime this happens, he is taking food of my children's mouth. The psychic is upset because he is just feeding lies to everyone. And now he could be telling me the truth, but how would I know? The Mechanic was wondering was wondering why is he so mad and what can he do to fix the issue. All I told him is "what you reap is what you sow" . . .




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home