Sunday, March 08, 2009

My Cards Told Me He Would Be Back

So I see you are alive and kicking ( and trying to kick my way ).

Thanks to Facundo Bacardi and Mr. Dole Piña Colada mix we are in contact once more. You find yourself alone once more and once more you turn over here . . .

However, this is NOT the same girl you left out in the cold some two months ago. Sweet as always, yes. But this time this girl has her eyes wide open. This girl wants something you are not able to provide; you will have your reasons.

If you don’t know what the heck I am talking about, maybe is the same thing that drove you away. It’s love, baby boy. Love.

I have realized that I can’t separate one from the other. This is thanks to you. Please, don’t take it as an insult; I am thankful you did what you did. And now, my only goal is to make love to someone who loves me. And I love him too. I know you are looking for no strings attached. So yes, I want to be your friend, but without the benefit.

I can still share recipes, send you audio clips and stuff that is your passion. I can try to go to one or two of your shows to show support. Remember I admire you as a person more than what you ever imagine. However, unless I am really drunk or you are willing to take that next step, we can’t share bed.

Though, no worries; rest assured, my opinion about you has not changed a bit, I still get myself off thinking of our encounters and your beautiful, tantalizing and sexy self and your idle hands. I am just waiting patiently to the day that you can see me the same way I see you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home