Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Desires



My desires to see the Viking are growing and growing ever so strong. I can't stop thinking about him. Today I went with a friend to the Bishop's store and it happens to be close from where he lives. I thought I would drop him a line. To see how's he doing. After all, besides the feelings and admiration, there was a friendship. But then I read my weekly tarot it kind of tols me something really interested. It tells me to watch for ethical conflicts ( Card 5, the Hierophant ) The one on Monday also told me Do the opposite of what your instincts tell you to do. Peace of mind comes from making the decisions. Put aside any selfish interests. It may be necessary to sacrifice in order to achieve success. Instead of trying to control situations and people; LEAVE THEM ALONE ( Card 12; the hanged man ).

It's pretty much telling me to just let go. But I miss his face.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home