Sunday, March 01, 2009

I caught myself thinking of you

I was listening to my MP3 player and I was listening to Surfin’ Bird from the Trashmen. Then after the first 30 seconds I heard the drum solo. And you came to my memory.

I know is something stupid. After all it’s been almost three months since I saw and you and two since we last communicated. But your memory lives on my mind. I feel however, as you had died. Like I know where you are, but the knowledge and the feeling that I can’t see you anymore. That though is just a 30 minute drive, I know I am not seeing the man that I cared for so dearly.

I have a great deal of admiration for you. Not too many men will leave everything to pursue a dream. That takes a lot of courage. Maybe that’s one of the things that attract me to you ( besides your gorgeous and perfect self in every way ). I like the fact that you won’t go down with a fight. I like the fact of that how independent you are. Because you do ask for help, but you also give reparations in exchange.

I shouldn’t be even trying to reach out for you; but love is stronger than pride. And though the pain is subsiding, the love is still there. Will it go away? Not anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home