Friday, July 03, 2009

POP! goes the 3rd

I am sitting in my front porch waiting on the fireworks to start.

I was expecting IT guy to come join me but I think he won't make it. I can feel it. He is not really eager this time. He had his child also so I am not expecting him coming over. He is on daddy mode and even though is a big turn on, he grows distant.
Today he texted me saying he wanted me. One thing to the other and he ended up spilling the beans about wanting to do me bare. I have told him I could as soon as I get myself on the Pill. His eyes sparkled. Well, he had been thinking about that and that's the first thing he said to me. I told him I know he wanted me but I wanted to mean something this time. He told me it will mean something when we do it. I told him that I didn't know how to answer that without sounding mean. That if there's one who wanted him it was me but I wanted to try the other route. He agreed with me about forgetting about the sex for now. That almost brought tears to my eyes.

We'll continue . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home