Indecision
I am looking at your picture downloaded ( stolen ) from My Space. Is the same picture that I met you through Facebook. And I can't stop staring at you!
I was in the process of reviewing and deleting text ( saving the naughtiest/important ones to show and brag ) and I see a lot of indecision. I see lust (well, duh!). I see fear. It's like you throw the switch and then you pull it back. Those same idle hands that were caressing my face and my body and making me shiver and shake are the same hands that are telling me to take it slow. And I want to take it slow. But your hands, your lips and your body tell me something completely different. I don't wanna fall if you won't be there to catch me. I have fallen flat on my face way too many times.
I thank The Gods to sending me you in a moment of my life that I felt worthless. I praised Alleluya when I saw you for the first time. Big. Eternal. And so hot and so into me. Then, the slaughterhouse and now distance . . . I feel like a total fool.
I was in the process of reviewing and deleting text ( saving the naughtiest/important ones to show and brag ) and I see a lot of indecision. I see lust (well, duh!). I see fear. It's like you throw the switch and then you pull it back. Those same idle hands that were caressing my face and my body and making me shiver and shake are the same hands that are telling me to take it slow. And I want to take it slow. But your hands, your lips and your body tell me something completely different. I don't wanna fall if you won't be there to catch me. I have fallen flat on my face way too many times.
I thank The Gods to sending me you in a moment of my life that I felt worthless. I praised Alleluya when I saw you for the first time. Big. Eternal. And so hot and so into me. Then, the slaughterhouse and now distance . . . I feel like a total fool.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home