All of the sudden, I am feeling extremely homesick.
The leaves are changing. The days are getting cooler. The nights are longer. Is the begginging of fall. Here in Tennessee there's not really a season changing, but it cools and it gets warmer. Sometimes we get snow, but I haven't seen the white stuff in a very long time. For me, seeing snow is the synonym of Christmas. But just being cold here makes me feel home sick.
I was watching MTV3s the other night and within the programming they were showing videos. A Ricky Martin video came through. I am not the biggest Ricky Martin fan in the world, but he had in his ensemble a cuatro. Mind you, I wasn't paying attention to the lyrics, I think they are some kind of corny. But for some reason, the cuatro strung a chord deep inside my heart that opened the flood gates. I was crying as if someone has died on my family. Maybe is that little part inside me that is crumbling inside after 7 years here
http://www.flashnewmedia.net/sony/ricky_martin/
I was watching MTV3s the other night and within the programming they were showing videos. A Ricky Martin video came through. I am not the biggest Ricky Martin fan in the world, but he had in his ensemble a cuatro. Mind you, I wasn't paying attention to the lyrics, I think they are some kind of corny. But for some reason, the cuatro strung a chord deep inside my heart that opened the flood gates. I was crying as if someone has died on my family. Maybe is that little part inside me that is crumbling inside after 7 years here
http://www.flashnewmedia.net/sony/ricky_martin/




1 Comments:
welcome...i will enjoy reading you
Post a Comment
<< Home